Die Suche ergab 8 Treffer

von Analex
23.07.26 - 09:26
Forum: Werkstatt
Thema: Brake pedal rear
Antworten: 4
Zugriffe: 15232

Re: Brake pedal rear

Thank you for the inisight!
Off topic: I`m trying to replace some parts after a crash, picture is from my footpeg\sidestand bracket. I`ll go look for F800GS frame parts to replace it since I cannot find it off Husky parts sites.
von Analex
22.07.26 - 07:49
Forum: Werkstatt
Thema: Brake pedal rear
Antworten: 4
Zugriffe: 15232

Re: Brake pedal rear

Anyone know if these Valter Moto rearsets made for the F800R will fit the Nuda?
https://www.valtermoto.com/en/shop/prod ... po-15-2087
von Analex
10.06.24 - 19:01
Forum: Werkstatt
Thema: Brake pedal rear
Antworten: 4
Zugriffe: 15232

Brake pedal rear

Is there any aftermarked brake pedals that would fit the Nuda?
I would love some adjustable rearsets, but it`s not easy to find.

Alex
von Analex
14.07.22 - 11:32
Forum: Werkstatt
Thema: Nuda Footpeg Compatibility
Antworten: 7
Zugriffe: 7726

Re: Nuda Footpeg Compatibility

I want to make an update on the pegs i posted about. These pegs are slippery and useless for any hard riding in my opinion.
A friend with some mechanical skill turned a set of new ones with proper knurling for me to screw in to the foldable base.
Now it works as intended without feet slipping off.
von Analex
14.07.22 - 11:18
Forum: Nuda, Terra, Strada
Thema: Nuda Kupplung
Antworten: 10
Zugriffe: 5692

Re: Nuda Kupplung

EBC has different types of clutch discs listed for the F800. "BMW F800 R (Late type plates 2 x 13mm/7 x 14mm ears) 2005-2019" https://ebcbrakesdirect.com/motorcycle-clutch/bmw/f800-r-late-type-plates-2-x-13mm-7-x-14mm-ears/2005-2019/512011 Are these the correct ones? I`m thinking of going for one of ...
von Analex
07.10.21 - 12:03
Forum: Werkstatt
Thema: Nuda Footpeg Compatibility
Antworten: 7
Zugriffe: 7726

Re: Nuda Footpeg Compatibility

Thank you very much for your help H a X e R. After a some google translate I`ve found that MFW makes the correct adapters for the Nuda, no need for modifications. Part number for the (straight) adapters are: 050110100.NG80 Part number for the racing pegs: 05A000100.NG80.NG80 I got it from www.motacc ...
von Analex
19.07.21 - 07:39
Forum: Werkstatt
Thema: Nuda Footpeg Compatibility
Antworten: 7
Zugriffe: 7726

Nuda Footpeg Compatibility

Hi, I`m after a new set of footpegs for my Nuda, but I can`t seem to find much to choose from. Does anyone know if i can use pegs for other bikes, maybe the BMW F800R? Thank you for replies and sorry about the language, I can do google translate to German, but i doubt it would be any better. Alex ...